In this article you can find a brief overview of the main points that will be covered in the coming weeks by the internal development team.
A first part is a number of optimizations to existing functionalities to increase ease of use.
Here we introduce new functionalities to be able to manipulate attachments faster.
- The ability to delete or download multiple attachments at once
- Select 1 or more attachments and email them directly
- Optimization of the designation of the attachments when downloading (meaningful designation)
- Live preview of the attachment in the journal without having to open it individually
Up until now, composing e-mails was a modal process. As a result, no other action could be taken in the platform until the mail was completed. In the coming days, the platform will be adapted to be able to consult and compose emails and still have access to the other modules.
- When composing an email, be able to open the attachments that are included
- Being able to reply directly from the preview of an email
In addition to these adjustments, a plug-in is now available for Microsoft Outlook. This plug-in allows to integrate emails processed in Outlook into WAVEDESK CREDIT for both outgoing and incoming mail traffic.
The new functionalities mainly focus on the communication section and the interaction with the prospect / customer.
For example, we provide the option of keeping the contact person informed of the status of his credit file in the event of a change via automatic e-mail traffic and text messages. For example, the platform will provide to notify the contact when his file has been submitted.
A second part is the optimization of the portal for the prospect / customer for the submission of the necessary documents for the credit application. For example, the option will be provided to indicate per file which documents are required and the contact person will receive an invitation to submit these via the portal.
The users of the back office module automatically receive notifications when the documents have been delivered an can validate them before they are included in the file.